The Sheraton Denarau Villas are located 20 minutes from Nadi International airport on Denarau Island. As one of the most recognizable names in hospitality, the 5-star resort is one of the benchmarks of the hotel chain’s list of choicest stays.
This resort is a part of the Sheraton and Westin Resorts complex on Denarau Island, adjacent to the Sheraton Fiji Resort and The Westin Denarau Island Resort and Spa.
From the signature beachfront infinity pool to the luxurious villas, everything here has been painstakingly put together for the ultimate dream Fiji vacation. Guests also have access to the world-famous 18-hole golf course and 10 flood-lit tennis courts!
Even without leaving the Sheraton/Westin complex, gastronomes and foodies are pampered with a choice of not five, not 10… but 14 different restaurants and bars with their own take on international cuisine and flavours. And did we mention the six huge swimming pools?
The 82 villas themselves are masterpieces of luxury and privacy. You have a choice of a two-bedroom villa suite, or expansive three-bedroom villas containing every luxury needed for a family on a much-deserved vacation! In either case, you’re spoilt for choice. For more details and amenities in the villas, let our South Pacific Specialists send you the season’s hottest deals.
The resort is connected to the mainland by a small causeway and is situated just a few minutes from Port Denarau Marina. Besides being the hub of island transfers and cruises to the famous Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands, the marina is itself a sight to behold. With a wide array of shopping, dining and sights, it’s never boring for even a minute!
Sheraton Denarau Villas Features:
• As Fiji’s only integrated resort complex, guests can ‘stay in one resort and play in all 3!’
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms and public areas across Sheraton and Westin Resorts
• Live music or DJ at Chime Bar every evening with Happy Hours!
• Ride the ‘Bula Bus’ between Sheraton & Westin Resorts and Denarau Golf and Racquet Club
• Use of 6 swimming pools across Sheraton & Westin Resorts Denarau Island, including 2 adults only pools.
• Daily activities including aqua aerobics and volleyball
• Children’s playground and the signature Lailai Kids’ Club
• Fitness Centre (Westin Workout located at the Heavenly Spa by Westin) open 24×7
Also, guests get access to: –
• Heavenly Spa by Westin, one of the best spa centres on the globe
• Range of motorised and non-motorised water sports (including tours, hobie-cats, jet skiing, stand-up-paddle boarding, parasailing, kayaks, deep sea fishing and much more)
• Exclusive Day Trip to Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island arranged by Hotel Reception
• Weekly Cultural Shows including Meke Lovo and Firewalking!
Stay a Minimum of 5 Nights and Get 40% Discount
plus FREE Breakfast for 4 persons
Children under 13 years Stay FREE
Travel Date: 28OCT17-25DEC17,15JAN18-28MAR18
Book By: 31AUG17